GR- Get Ready overview
Visualizing future and the steps needed to be taken to reach that future successfully, is the most important element of life success. J Vanguard expresses the idea in his famous quote “Get ready for Tomorrow, Today”. Dr. Covey calls this “Begin with the End in Mind” – the second habit in his book “7 Habits of Highly Effective People”. Others have expressed it differently at different places. A fundamental principle is that one needs to develop a habit of visualizing future and the steps needed to be taken to reach that future success.
The concept is so important that we have made it the central theme for a series of courses that are being offered here. The idea is to help all the age groups achieve their life progress.
WHY WAS GET READY THEME CREATED?
GET READY was created based on an understanding that the quality of a person’s life is a direct result of the choices he or she makes. The more proficient a person becomes at making decisions that produce favorable outcomes, the more likely a happier, more successful life will result. All it takes is a willingness to commit time and energy to learn how to make the right choices.
Some of the modules are non-profit. That means the revenue generated from these modules will be distributed as follows:
- 15% is kept for meeting operating expenses for the project.
- The participants will be mobilized with the help of network members. They will be compensated for their contribution at the rate of Rs. 250 per participant, that is 25%). If any of the members do not wish to get this amount, the same will be added to the scholarship fund that is created to support the participants, who cannot afford but want to join the course.
- Balance (that is 60% of the amount) will be used to create the scholarship fund that will be utilized for supporting financially unprivileged class to progress in their lives.
HOW CAN GET READY IMPACT THE WORLD’S GREATEST SOCIAL PROBLEMS?
GET Life Ready can be used to address and impact some of the most prominent social problems in the world today. There are many individuals who are in a period of transition and need to reevaluate their lives. GET Life Ready can help them regain their confidence and make new decisions to be self-sufficient. Large groups such as veterans, immigrants, reformed prisoners, high school and college dropouts, current at-risk students, the unemployed, people living in poverty on welfare, and the homeless can all benefit by gaining information included in the Lessons of “Get Ready”.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- GR- Lesson one Get Life Ready
- GR- Lesson two Get Elementary school Ready
- GR- Lesson three Get Middle school Ready
- GR- Lesson four Get High school Ready
- GR- Lesson five Get College Ready
- GR- Lesson Six Get Job Ready
- GR- Lesson Seven Get Leadership Ready
- GR- Lesson Eight Soft Skills Essentials for Getting Ready