- It is essential to give exercise to your brain daily by learning new things every day
- Understanding the functioning of the brain to grasp the importance of learning process that one needs to adopt.
- Importance of developing T-shape personality.
- Time one needs to spend in learning new things.
- Understanding how the brain controls learning
- Can brain grow indefinitely?
This lesson emphasizes two facts:
- First fact is: it is always essential that you learn new thing every day. To stay sharp as a whip, continue to challenge your brain on a daily basis.
Each time you learn something new and practice it, your brain will either change the structure of its neurons (cells) or increase the number of synapses between your neurons, allowing them to send and receive information faster.
- Second essential fact is: Develop a T-shaped mind. What is T-shaped mind? We will soon see more on this in this lesson.