Fundamental Pillars of Life Progress
Project Mission: To contribute intellectually to the society through helping the society members to progress and prosper in their lives. Education and learning form the basic foundation for the progress of the humankind. Certain types of learning accelerate the process. Other types of learning hinder the progress. Research has identified foundation pillars for the accelerated progress of the humankind. We have selected twenty of them to be incorporated in this module. The module “Fundamental Pillars of Life Progress (FPLP) teaches these twenty pillars in twenty lessons. This is a non-profit module; our contribution to the society that has supported us in our progress and prosperity. Its pricing is evolved to make the project self-sustaining & non-profit.
The module is priced at Rs.1000 per participant. It is being offered online on the website www.progressivetalents.com The revenue generated will be distributed as follows:
- 15% is kept for meeting operating expenses for the project.
- It is envisaged that the project will need financial resources to take care of the unforeseen expenses. 25% is set aside to create contingency fund (from the revenue generated from first 1000 participants. That is Rs. 2,50,000 only).
- The participants will be mobilized with the help of network members. They will be compensated for their contribution at the rate of Rs. 250 per participant, that is 25%). If any of the members do not wish to get this amount, the same will be added to the scholarship fund that is created to support the participants, who cannot afford but want to join the course.
- 35% of the balance amount will be used to create the scholarship fund that will support the participants who are not in a position to pay for the course but are keenly interested in joining the program.
How can one help?
We request help from you to support this effort by
- Endorsing the program.
- Mobilizing the participants for the program.
- Spreading the news by joining our awareness drive.
- Donating amount to the scholarship fund.
We sincerely wish you will support the program.
CEO & Founder
Progressive Talents Inc. (USA)
How will the program run?
The program will run online. Registration is done on the website www.progressivetalents.com . The program consists of following lessons.
- Your brain & Learning
- DDevelopinga “Proactive Personality”. Lesson from the concept initiator Dr. Covey.
- Learning and adopting the concept “Begin with the end in mind” & how it can help one in accelerating the progress.
- “First thing first”
- Growth & Fixed mindset
- Procrastination & its effects
- Essential communications skills
- Learning to be creative
- Developing critical reasoning skills
- E-mail etiquette
- Telephone etiquette
- Learning from “the failures in life”.
- Importance of “Promise keeping ratio”.
- Developing observation skills.
- Essential values that need to be developed:
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT,
- TOLERANCE, and
- WORK ETHIC.
- Essential behaviors that need to be developed:
- CUSTOMER FOCUSED,
- GLOBALLY AWARE,
- SELF-AWARE and
- Lectures 33
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Self
Brain & learning
As the popular press has discovered, people have a keen appetite for research information about how the brain works and how thought processes develop (Newsweek, 1996, 1997; Time, 1997a, b). Interest runs particularly high in stories about the neuro-development of babies and children and the effect of early experiences on learning. The fields of neuroscience and cognitive science are helping to satisfy this fundamental curiosity about how people think and learn.. In this lesson we will explore more on the subject.
Learning objective "Be proactive" is one of the important foundation Pillars of Life Progress. The schools & colleges focus on subject teaching. But focus on these foundation pillars is missing; naturally so because their priorities are different. That is why we offer this module that focuses on these issues. We said " 'Being proactive' forms one of the important foundation pillars. How do we define it and how it can be developed is the main learning objective of this section.
Begin with the end in mind
The second foundation pillar for the rapid progress in life is the sound Goal setting and Goal achieving skill. If you have it you will certainly make good progress in life. This lesson is about the importance of "Begin with the end in mind", a concept initiated and spread by Dr. Covey. What does it mean? And how does it affect our progress in life? For now let me say that this is the concept that will lead one to the applicability of Goal setting.
Put First Thing First
Growth and Fixed Mindset
Mindset decides how fast you will progress in your life. I consider this as one of the important foundation pillars for one's progress in life. What do we mean by 'Mindset'? How many types of mindsets are there? Who initiated the concept? This lesson explores these questions.
How is your Promise Keeping Ratio?
Keeping the promises you make is the simplest way of earning long term trust with your friends, relatives and clients. This in turn helps to ensure they remain happy and trust your words. This also ensures happiness for you in many years to come – the basis of long-term happiness.
Procrastination is one of the major hurdles to good performance of a corporation. Average of sum total of procrastination habits of all the employees of an organization can be the representative of the procrastination of the organization. What is procrastination? Why do we procrastinate? How to avoid procrastination? These issues form the learning objective of this section.
Resilience & Persistence
Before we go ahead with lessons on Persistence & Resilience, let us understand the differences between them. After this, we will learn more about these two foundation pillars.
You certainly should have these...