Grab Bag Trivia
Free Trivia Questions – Printable Trivia
– There are no natives on these islands.Who owns the South Sandwich Islands?
– He died as a free man.How did Al Capone die?
– It was named after its inventor.What was the name of the first submarine to sink another ship?
– He was born in 1859.Billy the Kid’s real name was?
– It was inspired by Gustavo a 2000 pound crocodile.The horror film Primeval was based on what kind of creature?
– The cup was donated by Lord Stanley of Preston.What is the only major trophy to have the names of players and coaches engraved on it?
– It gained independence in 1960.Which country capital city is Ouagadougou?
– Which of these elements is a halogen?
– It translates to mean boat servant.In which sport would you find a coxswain?
Position your cursor over the symbol found beside each question for the answer.